Status and problems
The technology and products of sensors and instrumentation in China have been greatly improved through development. There are more than 1,600 enterprises and institutions in the country engaged in the research, development and production of sensors and instrument components. However, compared with foreign countries, the product variety and quality level of sensors and meter components in China cannot yet meet the needs of the domestic market. The overall level is still at the level of foreign countries in the early 1990s. The main problems that exist are:
(1) Poor scientific and technological innovation, the core manufacturing technology lags far behind that of foreign countries, there are few products with independent intellectual property rights, and the varieties are incomplete. The product technology level differs from that of foreign countries by about 15 years.
(2) The investment intensity is low, the research equipment and production technology equipment are backward, the achievement level is low, and the product quality is poor.
(3) The disconnect between science and technology and production, affecting the transformation of scientific research results, the overall strength is relatively low, and the potential for industrial development is insufficient.
By 2020, the field of sensors and instrumentation should strive to achieve three strategic goals:
--- Focusing on industrial control, automotive, communications, and environmental protection as the key service areas, focusing on sensors, flexible components, optical components, and special circuits to develop original technologies and products with independent intellectual property rights; --- Using MEMS technology Based on the integrated, intelligent and networked technologies, the company will strengthen the development of manufacturing processes and new sensors and instrumentation components to make the leading products reach and reach the advanced level of similar foreign products; --- to increase variety and increase Quality and economic efficiency are the main goals. Accelerating industrialization will enable domestic manufacturers of sensors and meter components to achieve 70% to 80% market share and upscale products to more than 60%.
(1) MEMS technology and a new generation of solid-state sensor microstructure manufacturing process: deep reactive ion etching (DRIE) process or IGP process; packaging process: such as normal temperature bonding flip-chip welding, stress-free micro-thin structure packaging, multi-chip assembly process; New sensors: such as micro-silicon capacitive sensors, micro-silicon mass flow sensors, aerospace dynamic sensors, micro-sensors, automotive pressure, acceleration sensors, environmental protection micro-chemical sensors.
(2) Integrated process and multivariable composite sensor microstructure integrated manufacturing process; Multivariable composite sensors for industrial control, such as: pressure, static pressure, temperature three-variable sensors, pressure, wind, temperature, humidity four-variable sensors, micro silicon composite Strain pressure sensor, display sensor.
(3) Intelligent technology and intelligent sensor signals Wired or wireless detection, conversion processing, logic judgment, function calculation, two-way communication, self-diagnosis and other intelligent technologies; smart multivariable sensors, smart power sensors and various smart sensors, transmission Device.
(4) Networked technology and networked sensor sensor networking technology; Networked sensors enable the sensor to have industrial standard interface and protocol functions.
(1) Development and perfection of elastic elements New molding process: electrodeposition molding process, welding forming process; focus on the development of low-rigidity, large-displacement, long-life micro-precision bellows for aviation and aerospace, and bellows for high-temperature and high-pressure valves; Develop bellows efficient forming process equipment and performance testing instruments.
(2) Advanced technology for the development of optical components: aspherical optical component design, manufacturing technology, optical multilayer coating technology, and new ion-assisted coating technology.
Develop new optical components for optical fiber communication and digital imaging, such as: micro variable density filters, ultra-narrow band filters, micro lens arrays, large-area polarizing elements, and non-spherical glass-plastic hybrid lenses.
(3) Dedicated circuit design technology and manufacturing process to increase the degree of integration of dedicated circuits and personalized services; application software curing technology to develop signal conversion, compensation, linearization, communication, network interfaces, etc. suitable for intelligent, networked sensors and instruments Dedicated circuit.
Fiber Splice On Connector now available in SC, LC, or FC variants, which is catering for 250um to 900um, and 2.0mm, 3.0mm diameter single mode and multimode fiber types, including Multi-mode 62.5/125um and Multi-mode 50/125um. The single-mode versions of fiber splice on connector are available with PC or APC ferrules. Fiber splice on connector allows the installer to terminate and make connection in minutes at equipment and fiber patch panels. Fiber splice on connector removes any requirement for epoxy, adhesives or costly curing ovens, with features of high installation quality, high success rate and high reliability.Assembly of fiber splice on connector needs only normal fiber preparation tools: a fiber stripping tool, wipes and a fiber cleaver.Installation of fiber splice on connector is very fast and easy.
Fiber Splice On Connector
Fiber Splice On Connector,Butt Connectors,Wire Connectors,Wire Tap Connector
Foclink Co., Ltd , https://www.scfiberpigtail.com